News from Moags and Smeet:
- Still shopping? Aussie Christmas shoppers are still good-to-go! Even better news is that all December purchases from Moags and Smeet on Etsy are fully donated to the RSPCA. Yep - 100% of your purchase price! It's the gift that keeps on giving, so you can feel extra good.
- Living overseas? Sadly, Santa would require extra magic to make it to most international destinations in time to fill your stocking with prettiness from Moags and Smeet. Don't let that stop you from buying a sneaky little self treat or pre-prepping 2014 pressies as December purchases from Moags and Smeet on Etsy are fully donated to the RSPCA.
- Check out this month's honour roll of featured treasury links on the M&S Facebook page.
- You can find the most recent treasury collections created by Moags and Smeet here. Swing by, visit the treasuries, like/comment if you wish, and give the fab featured sellers some love.
- Want to help with the forward direction of Moags and Smeet? Let us know what you would love to see on our sites and in the shop.
- Did you celebrate Brownie Day on Sunday? No? Better have two to make up for your tardiness. Its only right to apply some interest. Hehe.
- Savvy sewing types (sadly, not me....but maybe someday if Santa brings my sewing machine!) should check out the 2014 drive for Pillowcases for Oncology Kids. This would be a great charitable pledge for a local sewing club or crafty group - reminds me of something we might do in my Girl Guide days long long ago.
- As always, I have also been blogging away over at Creativity Unmasked, so swing by and check out the latest posts and shares. You can also follow me on Pinterest (as my alter ego) for creative links and other lovely pins.
Moags and Smeet